Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gods Rising from the East

"Our friendship is stronger than most people because we talk and breathe in the same room and we eat and sleep in the same place..." - Jaejoong

100509 Yoochun Cyworld Update


Nevertheless, I'm happy...
how would (I) explain everything...
Faith
In the end, it's scary
expressing yourself, if expressing it made you laugh
for me as well, this path
of revising (my) life
is not something that can easily be chosen
for whatever reason...

Hello We Are...
This was...
Thank you...

Miss this more than anyone.

I watch their videos everyday... Listen to their music 24 hrs a day...
And yet I still miss them...
I don't know what's gonna happen and I don't know what I should hope for...
I want them to stay as one and I'm sure Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, and Yunho also want the same thing... But if it's really going to be hard I'm not going to be selfish and just hope for the best.
Until they finally announced that there's no longer a future for TVXQ I'll continue to believe that there's still is. Until then I'll continue to wait for the next album, their next single and their next performance.
If they split up which I know is going to happen in the future anyway (I'm just hoping it's not now) then I'm going to support them individually.
I'll Always Keep the Faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment