Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Which TVXQ do you want?

I've been a music lover for a long time... Way way before I met TVXQ
If someone would ask me why I like music I would probably say "Why wouldn't I?" There's no special reason, really. I just can't live without music.

But after I met TVXQ I realized all the reasons why I like music.

I found this entry and my eyes started to tear up again...
http://jeeelim5.livejournal.com/37596.html
Here is TVXQ, puppets made of lies, but they are able to be by our side. Here is TVXQ, bluebirds of truth, but they are unable to be by our side. Which TVXQ do you want?

I don't believe that the TVXQ I've known before are puppets made of lies. They my have gone through difficult times but singing in front of thousands of cassies... doing the thing that their heart has been dreaming of... I'm sure those aren't lies...

I don't want to choose. I'll let them choose for themselves. Their dream has come true, I know. I also know that they will continue to soar even though there's no longer TVXQ. And maybe... somehow... even without TVXQ and especially without SM Entertainment the would soar even higher... So even if it hurts... I'll accept whatever path they choose... with or without TVXQ

No comments:

Post a Comment