Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

東方神起

Dong Bang Shin Ki/Gi in Korea
Tohoshinki in Japan
Tong Vfang Xien Qi in China
TVXQ for the rest of the world...

I think it's so amazing how these four characters could be read in many different ways and yet still means one thing...

"Gods Rising from the East"


Cassiopeia...

A constellation in the northern sky with the "W" formation made by five bright stars. In the Greek mythology it is considered to represent the vain queen Cassiopeia who boasted about her unrivaled beauty.


It is also the name that befits the people who loves 東方神起 wholeheartedly.
I want to call myself this name because although unofficial I know I share the same feelings as those official Cassies from Korea and Big East from Japan.


Junsu
Micky
Jaejoong
Changmin
& Yunho

It's just a year ago when I met these five amazing guys. A little late I guess because a few months later I heard the news about their possible disbandment.
Other Cassies had been with them since the very beginning while I, on the other hand, supported them right before the stop of their group activities.

I wish I met them before that...

I wish I knew them since they started as TVXQ...
I wish I was with them from the very beginning...
I wish... No...
I hope there's still a chance for me to see them in a live concert together as
東方神起
I hope... this isn't the end.

I can't do anything for the past... for all those years that I missed.
But at least I could still hope for a future with
東方神起 as a group.

Someone asked me why I like
東方神起 so much.
Why indeed?
I told him its because they're talented, they have amazing voices, they can dance really well and they're all good-looking.
A typical answer, I know...
But I also know that deep inside me there is more than that.
I wish I could tell him all the things that makes me love
東方神起 so much but words aren't enough.

東方神起 is like a family.
They cry together, laugh together, always having fun together.
Laughter never stops when they're around.

They're not like any other group.
They were not created to pose and look good on camera.
They don't sing and dance so they could look cool.
They ARE COOL because they sing and dance from the heart.
They share the same dream.
Music is their passion and that's what binds them together.
I've never met them in person but I feel like I've known them for so long.

Right now, 東方神起 is in the brink of disbandment.
As a fan I know they've been through a lot.
I know that they gave up so much to achieve their dream.


I might not be able to see them in a live stage again as 東方神起. I don't like it a bit and I'm sure Junsu, Micky, Jaejoong, Changmin, and Yunho doesn't like it either.
I know I'm being selfish for wanting them to stay together but that's because I do believe that the five of them still wants the same thing. And besides
the thought of them going different ways hurts me so much.

It's hard I know and they are going through a lot right now but as long as there is hope, I'll ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.

I'm waiting and I'll continue to wait and hope for the best...

Joyce
A true cassie at heart

No comments:

Post a Comment