Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Happiness

I'm a DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki fan. I've been reading DBSKnights (a blog dedicated to TVXQ) when I came accross this post:


To Everysing...

Don't always say we have to be happy, you guys have to be really really happy too~!!

-U.know-

Yunho is not my most favorite member. But I feel like crying after reading this. I want TVXQ to be back as a group not because of selfish reasons like enjoying their performances together but because I believe that's what's best for them. So yeah, I'm one of those fans who want all of them to be happy. But after hearing Yunho say, "you guys have to be really happy too" I thought, "seeing you happy and together will make me really happy, oppa..."

That's why...

I'll continue to wait like everyone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment