Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two Stages One TVXQ

Aish... Can't stop the tears from falling again.. *sniff* *sniff*

I'm reading fanaccounts from SM Town concert and A-nation and I know I should've done this days ago but since I don't want to be depressed I decided not to read them...

My sister keeps saying.. "hey, have you read... have you seen...? blah blah blah..."
I just keep telling her, "nope, not interested."
That was a lie. Since when did I stop caring for TVXQ?

Its been days since I read DBSKnights.net and I know I missed so much already.
In the end I couldn' take it anymore so I decided to visit the site knowing exactly what was there...
Fanaccounts and fancams from the two separate concerts that happened at the same day.

I saw pictures of red ocean... (I mean the audience is almost filled with red light sticks which makes it looks like a red ocean. I said almost because although it's SM Town more than half of the audience are TVXQ fans. That makes me a proud cassiopeia. See how amazing we are?)
Red balloons flying in the air...
Videos of Cassiopeia screaming at the top of their lungs...
Pictures of Jun-chan and his new blonde hair...
Stories about Jaejoong being emotional and even went a little off key and the unconfirmed fact that he cried in the end (I was hoping he wouldn't)
Stories about fans crying while listening to JYJ sing W...
Fans complaining about having to choose which one to attend between the two concerts...
HoMin singing a new song... (Like JYJ they decided to release a new album soon. They still carry the name Dong Bang Shin Ki and without the other 3 it just makes me so sad)
HoMin saying.."Annyeonghaseyo Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida..."

This made me stop for a second because I remember the times they were saying those same lines but this one is different. Because instead of five it was just the two of them.

Then I cried...

No matter how cute or how cool or how amazing their performances were in those two concerts there will always be the sad reality that they were in two different stages...

I wonder if I will be able to see them in the same stage singing the same songs again...
Darn.. Didn't I say I'll always keep the faith?
Sometimes I really hate myself for thinking negative things. Why can't I just patiently wait and believe it will happen?
Darn it.. *cursing myself a little more*

No comments:

Post a Comment