Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm not going to cry anymore

I'm not going to cry anymore

But as I say this, my eyes stings from the tears I refuse to shed

Acceptance

I guess I'm in that stage right now...

"TVXQ can no longer be..."

No, I don't think I can say it. I lied. I still don't want to accept it.

December 2003, TVXQ started.
It's almost 7 years since they started living their one common dream. It's been more than 7 years since they've met. 7 long years... It's way too long to be easilty taken for granted.

"Are they still friends?"

"Do they still see each other?"

"Do they call each other?"

Before I used to answer these questions with, "Of course!" But as time goes by it gets harder and harder to believe.

I used to dream about TVXQ coming to my country for a concert but now I dream of something bigger than that. A dream that is becoming more and more impossible to come true.

I want them to be together. They don't have to be back as TVXQ because being in TVXQ has caused them so much pain. I just want them together. Just... together. Just like how they used to.

One thing I learned from this fan-idol kind of love is selflessness. Although we always say, "Please come back as TVXQ." there's always a "but if you don't want to we understand" right after.

"Always Keep the Faith"

Even though I can't count the number of times I said those words, I meant them every single time. Besides there is no other option for me but to believe. Otherwise it will hurt me so fucking much that I wouldn't even dare think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment