Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

I Love TVXQ because they're TVXQ

It's already been a year since the lawsuit started...
Although it feels like I've been waiting forever, I'm definitely not gonna stop waiting now...
Because TVXQ is worth every effort and love that we, Cassies, give them...
They say that love grows stronger during the difficult times...
I understand it now.
I'm not being foolish and this kind of fandom is not about being crazy over an idol.
So please don't think it that way...

Please...

It's already hard enough for us that we couldn't see them together so please don't make it even harder by looking at us like some sort of crazed fans.
We do shed tears for them. And they also shed tears for us. They always try their best because they don't want to disappoint us and I think right now they feel sorry for disappointing us (when there is actually no reason to be). You might find it funny but we really are hurting. Because you see, for us, TVXQ are like friends. We share some sort of a bond that you probably wouldn't understand. In life there are people who will touch our lives and it just so happened that TVXQ touched mine.

Many years ago, they were asked, If TVXQ breaks up, what will you want to do as an individual?
YooChun said “Ill be composing songs. Our DBSK songs.”
Recently he composed a song together with Jaejoong and Junsu with these lyrics,

The letters that the stars created in the night sky
I still believe that it is not just by chance
In the same darkness, in the same distance
We are painting the W in the same way
The words that you murmured to the stars shining in the night sky
We still believe that it is not “Good bye”
Under the same sky, dreaming the same dream
We are still searching for the W
We will always shine in the same shape
We believe that we can laugh together with you once again

The W is the constellation Cassiopeia so by saying "We will always shine in the same shape" and "We still believe that it is not “Good bye”"
I know they want to be back to the way they were before. But then they couldn't ...
So how can I not cry when I see their heart break like this?

With the same question Yunho answered like this:
“If that does happen, I will gather my members again As the leader of DBSK.”
And so we are still holding on to that promise...

When Jaejoong, Junsu and Micky held their concert last June in Osaka, Japan they said, "we didn't want to cry because we know you came here to see us smile". But in the end they still cried and 40 000 fans cried with them.
You will never understand it, I know. How I can be so affected by something like this.
But you won't understand it because you never tried to understand...
You might be thinking I'm stupid for liking someone who speaks a language I couldn't even understand. But I guess people who are not open minded enough to try new things are the stupid ones. People who are so influenced by a culture they're grew up with and those who are just blindly following the norm.

I know there are a lot of singers much better than TVXQ. Who sings better than TVXQ and dances better than TVXQ. But TVXQ are the only ones who touches my heart everytime I watch them perform. Because everytime they perform I remember their dorkiness, their love for each other, and the hard times they've been through. They are true and honest people and there is no hint of pretense in their lives. Other artist look up to them because they're good-mannered and polite. They say whatever they want and do whatever they like without thinking about their image being ruined. They are just normal people who likes to have fun and live their dream.

So why do I love TVXQ? It's because they're TVXQ. I've never seen anyone like them and I doubt if I ever will...

2 comments:

  1. this makes me cry..T_T
    i love them...aaaaaaaaa, my heart is hurt. i cant even enjoy any korean stuffs. i used to really into korean stuffs back then, but now...just by hearing one word related to it...it makes my heart break into pieces..and that's all bcoz of TVXQ~ please, i want them back.. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all feel the same way...
    Always Keep the Faith

    ReplyDelete