Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

One Year

It's been a very long year. Time seems to slow down when you're waiting...

It's already been a year since Jaejoong, Junsu, and Micky filed a law suit against SM Entertainment. Their action changed everything.

For TVXQ...

And for Cassiopeia as well...

Both TVXQ and Cassiopeia matured a lot this past year.
Personally, I think I learned a lot after meeting TVXQ.
Meeting them is one of the best things that happened to me...
I learned how to give my best in everything because that's how TVXQ have always been...
I learned to laugh my heart out just like a kid even for the smallest reasons...
I learned to be kind to other people because that's what TVXQ is... kind, polite and humble...
Most of all I learned to cry even for the smallest reasons...

Like a song playing...
The raindrops on the window...
Or a picture of someone I'm longing to see...

And right now, I feel like crying again because I miss them so much...
And I won't stop missing them till they finally found each other again...
No matter how many years pass...
I'll Always Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment